Blog Posts About LED Lighting
- Energy Efficiency in the UK - How many Areas are converting to LED Streetlights?
- Optimised LED Bulbs Boost Concentration, According to Study
- GU10 LED v 50w Halogen GU10 Bulbs. The Truth.
- The Trend Towards LED Reflected at the World Architecture News Awards
- Why Choose LED Home Lighting
- New 20 Year Led Light Bulbs Could Be Released This Year
LED Lighting, the hot topic that is still evolving every day
Domestic LED lighting has been with us for longer than you might realise, but certainly in recent years it has become hugely popular and is often the first choice when people are selecting new lights for their home.
The increased popularity of LED lighting is not unjustified though, in most instances the prices have come down, the quality has gone up and the light outputs have increased. In addition to this, a lot of lighting manufacturers are now converting their existing luminaires to LED light sources that give the same or even better light output, considerably lower energy consumption but with NO increase in price.
Converting to LED doesn't always mean you have to purchase a new light fitting either. Our product procurement team dedicate a huge amount of their time and effort sourcing the best retrofit LEDs to enable you to replace your poorly performing old style light bulbs with longer lasting and more energy efficient LED bulbs. In most instances where you've retrofitted an LED in place of a halogen or incandescent bulb, the LED will pay for itself quickly and many times over.