Information Regarding Our Rapid Delivery Services
General Delivery Information
- Standard carriage is free for all orders over £75.00 where the delivery address is mainland UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands).
- Delivery to Scottish Isles, Scottish Highlands and Isle of Man incur a delivery charge of £22.00.
- Delivery to Isle of Wight incurs a delivery charge of £20.00.
- Delivery to Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland incurs a delivery charge of £20.00. This is chargeable per box in each delivery consignment to these locations. The charge for the first box is automatically taken at the point of order.
- Delivery to The Channel Islands incurs a delivery charge of £27.00.
- All mainland UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands) orders under £75.00 a charge of £5.99 applies.
- All Saturday mainland UK deliveries are subject to a £25.00 carriage charge.
- All damages must be reported within 48 hours.
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance.
- You can specify special delivery instructions via the delivery address form when you place your order.
- You will receive an email from us when we dispatch your order and in most cases our couriers will email you with your tracking details.
We deliver to Mainland UK, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and now Southern Ireland. Please be aware that we do not distribute Franklite products outside of the UK.
We now also distribute to many locations throughout Europe, please contact the customer services department for further details.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that some deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom.
- 0rders placed before 4pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier's control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise
than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then
without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier
, the Supplier may:
4.1 store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
4.2 sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages. Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
- You should keep all the packaging from your delivery in a secure dry environment in case you need to return any part of your order to us.