Blog Posts About General Lighting
- The psychology behind retail design in 2018
- The Most Eco-Friendly Offices in the World
- Lighting Options and Influences from Far and Wide
- Room by Room Lighting Guide for a New Home
- Extensive Range of Light Fittings From Contemporary To Traditional
- Why Is Good Home Lighting Even More Essential During the Winter Months
- How new lighting could add value to your home
- Cosy lighting effects for your home
- Types of Domestic Lighting Solutions
- How to Overcome The Health Risks Associated With Light Exposure at Night
- Reduce the Cost of Lighting in Your Bar or Restaurant
- Domestic Lighting Tips
- Decorating With Light
- Showing Your Property In The Best Possible Light
- Styling Your Home For 2014 And Beyond
Expert advice covering all aspects of lighting your home
No matter what area of your home you might be working on, we can help with any lighting advice that you need. From a little style advice to technical assistance such as which dimmer to use with an LED ceiling light or which wall light is safe to use in a bathroom.
Here at The Lighting Superstore we have a team of advisors on hand to answer any questions or queries that you might have. Most of us here have at least 10 years of experience within the lighting industry and we love sharing this experience with our customers.
There are a number of ways you can contact us for advice, these can be found on our contact page.