The Lighting Superstore - Customer Loyalty Scheme Details
For every pound you spend with The Lighting Superstore you will earn loyalty points.
- These points are automatically added to your account and can be used against future purchases.
- You need to be signed into your Lighting Superstore account to view the points allocated to your account.
- Once you are signed into your account your points are automatically deducted from your shopping basket total.
- Loyalty points can only be used as credit against future orders.
- The number of points per pound earned can vary, they are currently set to 2 points for every pound you spend on a product.
- Your points are added to your account once the qualifying order has been dispatched.
- Each point is worth a credit to the value of £0.01
- There is no cash value and points can not be cashed in.
- You earn points for money spent on Products, you do not earn points for money spent on carriage.
- Refunds issued against an order that has earned Loyalty Points will cause the removal of points to the same value of the refund. If the loyalty points have already been used up on another order then their equivalent value will be deducted from your refund.
- Certain orders or customer accounts (Such as bulk deals or trade customers) do not qualify, please Contact us for further details.
- Currently loyalty points are automatically used only when you checkout via The Lighting Superstore, if you checkout via PayPal then loyalty discount will not be automatically applied to your order. There are a number of technical reasons for this and we are working on a new checkout that will allow for the loyalty discount to be applied to both credit card payments and PayPal. The checkout or payment method has no effect on the loyalty points you earn, if your order qualifies then you still earn points regardless of which checkout you use. If you have loyalty points to use and you want to pay via Paypal then please contact us before placing your order.
© 2021 The Lighting Superstore Ltd. Company Number: 07649594. VAT Number: 328 2420 76